The Six-Figure Freelancer: Your Roadmap to Success in the Gig Economy
by Laura Briggs
Due to their mobile military lifestyle, many military spouses rely on being self-employed as a freelancer.
Are you a military spouse who loves the flexibility of freelancing but you aren't sure how to take your business to the next level? Discover a powerful method for developing a strong, consistent client-base while you grow and sustain dependable earnings!
The Six-Figure Freelancer will help you set up your business to deliver content writing, blogging, corporate communications, marketing, career search writing, and ghostwriting that earns a six-figure income from anywhere in the world. A Navy wife, Laura shares her techniques for marketing, finding clients, and creating a successful and sustainable business with predictable growth.
- Strategies for reaching out to your ideal high-value buyers and developing relationships designed to help you hit those $100k+ milestones
- Effective methods for structuring the workday, so your work-from-home schedule generates an efficient cash flow
- When, where, and why a virtual assistant could be the perfect solution for maximizing your time to focus on filling your pipeline
- How to raise your rates while holding onto clients to make sure your efforts are well compensated
- Common pitfalls to avoid, downloadable cheat sheets, helpful exercises, and much, much more!
Bulk=176 books (4 cases)
Military Family Books is open Monday - Thursday 8 am - 2 pm CST. If you need help selecting resources or have special shipping needs, please call us at 651-357-8770.
Most case and bulk orders ship within one day. Noted products ship within two weeks.
Ground shipping includes USPS media mail and FedEx or UPS ground. For Priority Mail, FedEx 2 Day or other expedited shipping options, please call 651-357-8770.
For products such as ebooks and music downloads that do not require shipping, you will receive an email with a link to download your purchase.