The Moving Book: A Kids' Survival Guide
by Gabriel Davis, illustrated by Sue Dennen
If you have to move, make it an adventure with the help of The Moving Book. This fun book is filled with advice and activities to help you prepare for a move and make your new location feel like home. Use it for helpful ideas and as a scrapbook!
- 8 colorful change-of-address postcards to mail to friends
- a special Family and Friends Address Book
- scrapbook pages for photos and memories
- games to play while on the road
- tips for how to pack, find out about your new town, and make new friends
- ideas for mapping out your new bedroom and neighborhood
- blanks to fill in, lists to make, and clever ideas for creating fun out of a sometimes sad and scary experience
- parent tips and a list of moving-related books
6"x9" Spiral bound
Elva Resa Publishing and MilitaryFamilyBooks.com offices are open Monday - Thursday 8 am - 2 pm CST. Orders received before 11 a.m. CST usually ship the same day. Orders received after 11 a.m. ship the following day. Orders received on Friday, Saturday or Sunday ship the following Monday.
Ground shipping includes USPS media mail and FedEx ground. For Priority Mail, FedEx 2 Day or other expedited shipping options, please call 651-357-8770.
For products such as ebooks and music downloads that do not require shipping, you will receive an email with a link to download your purchase.
Subscriptions to Military Kids' Life magazine are shipped separately from Chameleon Kids and may take 4-6 weeks for your first issue to arrive.
Sweet Seidner's Cookies are shipped separately from the bake shop in Connecticut.