Circle of Catholic Women—Journal Two:
Personal reflection and group sharing to help you deepen your faith and find balance in your everyday life
by Karen Pavlicin
1 Case/50 Journals
Circle of Catholic Women is a journal series tailored to Catholic women seeking deeper spiritual connections and life balance. Through personal journaling and group sharing, women explore prayer, rituals and traditions, relationships, spiritual role models, values and beliefs, discernment, and life balance.
The Circle of Catholic Women program:
- encourages and inspires women to explore their spirituality and live their faith in all aspects of daily life
- fosters spiritual friendships and builds trusted circles within the parish community
- is a flexible program that complements existing adult faith formation
Each journal in the series includes:
- sections on prayer, traditions, relationships, role models, values, discernment, and life balance
- Bible verses and references to Catholic documents and teachings
- journaling prompts to encourage deeper personal reflection and application to daily life
- suggested group discussion questions
- separate facilitator guide for added guidance and ideas for program leaders
Journal Two topics include:
- spiritual intimacy and inspiration
- personal rituals and routines
- spiritual role models Martha and Gianna Beretta Molla
- modern science and technology
- social justice—life and dignity
The series is nonsequential so participants may begin with any journal in the series.
Juloya/Elva Resa Publishing
Case = 50
Faith Group Kit: 10 Journals + 1 Facilitator Guide
We are temporarily closed due to the blizzard. All orders placed after 3 PM February 22 through the weekend will ship on Monday, February 27. We apologize for this inconvenience. Stay warm and safe!
Military Family Books is open Monday - Thursday 8 am - 2 pm CST. If you need help selecting resources or have special shipping needs, please call us at 651-357-8770.
Most case and bulk orders ship within one day. Noted products ship within two weeks.
Ground shipping includes USPS media mail and FedEx or UPS ground. For Priority Mail, FedEx 2 Day or other expedited shipping options, please call 651-357-8770.
For products such as ebooks and music downloads that do not require shipping, you will receive an email with a link to download your purchase.