Military Spouse Dream Pack
Military life is tough for military spouses! But you CAN turn those challenges into wonderful life moments, all while keeping your sense of self and following your dreams!
Learn to love your military life and live it to the fullest with these encouraging books from fellow military spouses. This two-paperback gift pack will inform and inspire you.
Includes one copy of Military Spouse Journey: Discover the Possibilities & Live Your Dreams by Kathie Hightower and Holly Scherer, and one copy of Right Side Up: Find Your Way When Military Life Turns You Upside Down by Judy Davis, The Direction Diva.
In Military Spouse Journey, Kathie and Holly share inspiring stories of how other military spouses have tapped into the richness and possibilities of this unique military lifestyle, and they offer research-based information and ideas you can use right away for your own life and dreams. They help you:
- Explore your passions, strengths, and goals.
- Discover possibilities for the life you want to live.
- Create an action plan to move forward, even when you think it’s impossible.
- Learn five keys to happiness you can apply every day, anywhere.
- Build valuable friendships and support systems along the way.
- Enjoy the journey!
In Right Side Up, Judy offers strategies for dealing with the constant change, drama, and stress of military life. She helps you:
- Tweak your expectations of military life.
- Identify situations that cause you stress and create strategies to calm chaos, deal with drama, and respond to change.
- Find ways to cut the yuck from your life, make yourself a priority, and fully embrace military life.
Military Spouse Dream Pack:
Military Spouse Journey
6" x 9" Paperback
Right Side Up
5.5" x 8.5" Paperback
PLEASE NOTE: We will not be shipping on the following days this summer:
July 14-19 and August 17-20. Orders received during this time will be shipped the following business day. Thank you!
Military Family Books is open Monday - Thursday 8 am - 2 pm CST. If you need help selecting resources or have special shipping needs, please call us at 651-357-8770.
Most case and bulk orders ship within one day. Noted products ship within two weeks.
Ground shipping includes USPS media mail and FedEx or UPS ground. For Priority Mail, FedEx 2 Day or other expedited shipping options, please call 651-357-8770.
For products such as ebooks and music downloads that do not require shipping, you will receive an email with a link to download your purchase.