Military Spouse Dream Pack
Military life is tough for military spouses! But you CAN turn those challenges into wonderful life moments, all while keeping your sense of self and following your dreams!
Learn to love your military life and live it to the fullest with these encouraging books from fellow military spouses. This two-paperback gift pack will inform and inspire you.
Includes one copy of Military Spouse Journey: Discover the Possibilities & Live Your Dreams by Kathie Hightower and Holly Scherer, and one copy of Right Side Up: Find Your Way When Military Life Turns You Upside Down by Judy Davis, The Direction Diva.
In Military Spouse Journey, Kathie and Holly share inspiring stories of how other military spouses have tapped into the richness and possibilities of this unique military lifestyle, and they offer research-based information and ideas you can use right away for your own life and dreams. They help you:
- Explore your passions, strengths, and goals.
- Discover possibilities for the life you want to live.
- Create an action plan to move forward, even when you think it’s impossible.
- Learn five keys to happiness you can apply every day, anywhere.
- Build valuable friendships and support systems along the way.
- Enjoy the journey!
In Right Side Up, Judy offers strategies for dealing with the constant change, drama, and stress of military life. She helps you:
- Tweak your expectations of military life.
- Identify situations that cause you stress and create strategies to calm chaos, deal with drama, and respond to change.
- Find ways to cut the yuck from your life, make yourself a priority, and fully embrace military life.
Military Spouse Dream Pack:
Military Spouse Journey
6" x 9" Paperback
Right Side Up
5.5" x 8.5" Paperback
PLEASE NOTE: Our last day of shipping in 2018 is December 19. All orders received after 11 AM Central on December 19 will ship on January 3, 2019.
Elva Resa Publishing and MilitaryFamilyBooks.com offices are open Monday - Thursday 8 am - 2 pm CST. Orders received before 11 a.m. CST usually ship the same day. Orders received after 11 a.m. ship the following day. Orders received on Friday, Saturday or Sunday ship the following Monday.
Ground shipping includes USPS media mail and FedEx ground. For Priority Mail, FedEx 2 Day or other expedited shipping options, please call 651-357-8770.
For products such as ebooks and music downloads that do not require shipping, you will receive an email with a link to download your purchase.
Subscriptions to Military Kids' Life magazine are shipped separately from Chameleon Kids and may take 4-6 weeks for your first issue to arrive.
Sweet Seidner's Cookies are shipped separately from the bake shop in Connecticut.