Circle of Catholic Women—Journal Two: Facilitator Guide
by Karen Pavlicin
The companion facilitator guide for Circle of Catholic Women Journal Two includes:
- tips for setting up a circle program
- chapter-by-chapter discussion guides for Journal Two
- retreat ideas based on Journal Two topics, including an activity on social justice
Circle of Catholic Women is a journal series tailored to Catholic women seeking deeper spiritual connections and life balance. Through personal journaling and group sharing, women explore prayer, rituals and traditions, relationships, spiritual role models, values and beliefs, discernment, and life balance.
The Circle of Catholic Women program:
- encourages and inspires women to explore their spirituality and live their faith in all aspects of daily life
- fosters spiritual friendships and builds trusted circles within the parish community
- is a flexible program that complements existing adult faith formation
Each journal in the series includes:
- sections on prayer, traditions, relationships, role models, values, discernment, and life balance
- Bible verses and references to Catholic documents and teachings
- journaling prompts to encourage deeper personal reflection and application to daily life
- suggested group discussion questions
- separate facilitator guide for added guidance and ideas for program leaders
The series is nonsequential so participants may begin with any journal in the series.
Juloya/Elva Resa Publishing
Faith Group Kit: 10 Journals + 1 Facilitator Guide
PLEASE NOTE: During the month of October 2018, shipping may be on a one-day delay. Thank you for your understanding.
Elva Resa Publishing and MilitaryFamilyBooks.com offices are open Monday - Thursday 8 am - 2 pm CST. Orders received before 11 a.m. CST usually ship the same day. Orders received after 11 a.m. ship the following day. Orders received on Friday, Saturday or Sunday ship the following Monday.
Ground shipping includes USPS media mail and FedEx ground. For Priority Mail, FedEx 2 Day or other expedited shipping options, please call 651-357-8770.
For products such as ebooks and music downloads that do not require shipping, you will receive an email with a link to download your purchase.
Subscriptions to Military Kids' Life magazine are shipped separately from Chameleon Kids and may take 4-6 weeks for your first issue to arrive.
Sweet Seidner's Cookies are shipped separately from the bake shop in Connecticut.