by Catherine Alford
Mom's Got Money is an instruction manual to help people use the skills they already possess to become extraordinarily confident managers of their money.
In this book, readers will learn how to:
- Become an exceptional leader of their family with a growth mindset
- Calculate their net worth
- Effectively budget and manage their household cash flow
- Work with their spouse or partner on financial goals
- Understand what impacts their credit score
- Ensure they pay all their bills on time, every time
- Make sure they plan for emergencies
- Protect their family by buying term life insurance
- Do the math on childcare costs vs. career costs when having a family
- Plan and save for holiday spending, birthdays, and special events
- Learn the art and joy of giving
Directed toward moms everywhere, but especially new and millennial moms, Mom's Got Money is an indispensable guide to taking financial control of your life.
6" x 9" Paperback
Orders received during our holiday/vacation office closings will ship on the following business day. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Military Family Books is open Monday - Thursday 8 am - 2 pm CST. If you need help selecting resources or have special shipping needs, please call us at 651-357-8770.
Most case and bulk orders ship within one day. Noted products ship within two weeks.
Ground shipping includes USPS media mail and FedEx or UPS ground. For Priority Mail, FedEx 2 Day or other expedited shipping options, please call 651-357-8770.
For products such as ebooks and music downloads that do not require shipping, you will receive an email with a link to download your purchase.