The Moving Book: A Kids' Survival Guide
by Gabriel Davis, illustrated by Sue Dennen
If you have to move, make it an adventure with the help of The Moving Book. This fun book is filled with advice and activities to help you prepare for a move and make your new location feel like home. Use it for helpful ideas and as a scrapbook!
- 8 colorful change-of-address postcards to mail to friends
- a special Family and Friends Address Book
- scrapbook pages for photos and memories
- games to play while on the road
- tips for how to pack, find out about your new town, and make new friends
- ideas for mapping out your new bedroom and neighborhood
- blanks to fill in, lists to make, and clever ideas for creating fun out of a sometimes sad and scary experience
- parent tips and a list of moving-related books
6"x9" Spiral bound
PLEASE NOTE: We will not be shipping on the following days this spring:
April 28-May 1 and May 11-19. Orders received during this time will be shipped the following business day. Thank you!
Military Family Books is open Monday - Thursday 8 am - 2 pm CST. If you need help selecting resources or have special shipping needs, please call us at 651-357-8770.
Most case and bulk orders ship within one day. Noted products ship within two weeks.
Ground shipping includes USPS media mail and FedEx or UPS ground. For Priority Mail, FedEx 2 Day or other expedited shipping options, please call 651-357-8770.
For products such as ebooks and music downloads that do not require shipping, you will receive an email with a link to download your purchase.